If the roots are too far away, removing them with conventional forceps is not always possible. In this case, doctors use such a tool as an Elevator, acting on the principle of the lever. Elevators are divided into two main types – corner and bayonet. The latter are most often used to remove wisdom teeth – «eights».
- first, a comprehensive diagnosis of the patient is made – the doctor examines the root of the tooth, as well as the oral cavity. Special attention is usually paid to the condition of the gums to understand whether there is inflammation;
- after that, the type of anesthesia, which is the most acceptable for the patient, is selected individually;
- third stage – select method of removal;
- before you delete a root, the doctor makes the patient an injection, injecting the anaesthetic;
- penultimate stage – treatment of oral antiseptics to eliminate the possibility of getting into the body of various infections;
- the final stage involves suturing, but only if a gum incision has been made.
it is Interesting that after removing the root of the tooth, antibiotics and analgesics are prescribed to the patient.
After surgery, it is advisable to avoid hot, spicy, and too sweet or excessively salty food for 5-6 hours, so as not to cause irritation.
If you live in Odessa and are interested in any dental procedure, including the removal of dental roots, please contact the dental clinic b’uteeth – is a clinic with the ideal ratio of price and quality, highly qualified staff and a pleasant atmosphere conducive to a comfortable and easy treatment! The cost of services in this clinic is lower than in other similar private dentists.
you can make an Appointment for a consultation or an appointment online right now.
And if you have any further questions, you can call the hotline: +38 0482 359-360.