If just the thought of a scalpel walking next to your mouth makes you shiver, then laser dentistry is your new best friend. Lasers have revolutionized many industries and oral care is no exception. Although laser dental treatment is still being investigated, it shows promising results. This high-energy light technology is less invasive than traditional methods. This eliminates the use of a scalpel in many dental procedures, which also reduces the need for pain relief.
Laser treatment of teeth
Most of the problems of laser dentistry are directly related to the gums. Some of them include the following aspects:
- treatment of root canal infections;
- treatment of gum disease;
- removal of gum inflammation;
- wisdom teeth treatment;
- removal of benign tumors of the oral cavity.
Laser treatment of teeth has many advantages, such as:
- procedures using a soft tissue laser may not require suturing;
- some procedures do not require anesthesia;
- there is no or minimized risk of bleeding, because the high-energy beam promotes coagulation of open blood vessels, thereby preventing significant blood loss;
- bacterial infections are minimized because a high-energy beam sterilizes the treated area.
- damage to the surrounding tissue is also minimized;
- wounds heal faster and tissues regenerate faster.
When your dentist performs a laser procedure, you are asked to wear special glasses to protect your eyes from the laser. In Odessa, you can contact the dental clinic b’uteeth, which will provide you with all the procedures for the treatment of teeth with a laser. Make an appointment for a consultation and come to our specialists. We will answer all your questions, make and discuss a treatment plan – and your smile will be healthy and beautiful!
Frantsuz'ky Blvd, 1/3 А firstname.lastname@example.org +38 0482 359-360 +38 063 7-359-360