Quality treatment depends not only on the technical skills and knowledge of the dentist, but also on a clear, detailed visualization of the surgical field. Since the outcome of therapy is influenced by many factors that are not visible to the naked eye – for example, additional root canals or anatomical changes – the large magnification and illumination provided by the dental microscope have become indispensable for both diagnosis and therapy.
Treatment of teeth under a microscope
A dental microscope can provide significant imaging benefits at all stages of treatment, from diagnosis to successful elimination. Large magnification, large depth of field and bright illumination of the operating field can reveal fine details, helping the dentist to manage complex cases with increased accuracy.
The most modern method is the treatment of teeth under a microscope. This method has several advantages that facilitate the root canal treatment process and ensure its success:
- it helps the dentist to diagnose and develop an effective treatment plan;
- with the help of special lighting, the light highlights the problem area directly, which allows the dentist to detect all the small details of the root canal;
- using 25x magnification, the process becomes really accurate, which increases the likelihood of fast and successful treatment;
- if dental treatment is performed under a microscope, the risk of a tooth fracture or crack is minimized;
- old root canal fillings that no longer function can be successfully removed and filled with new filling material;
- root canals with unusual shape and root canals that are not visible to the naked eye can be cleaned and filled.
Dental clinic in Odessa B uteeth offers a variety of treatments ranging from traditional treatment and finishing treatment of teeth under a microscope. In the dental clinic we use a modern device and provide quality treatment and maximum safety for our patients.
Treatment of teeth under a microscope gives the dentist the opportunity to put the patient an accurate diagnosis.
The services provided by the dental clinic b’uteeth are a set of quick and effective solutions for the patient. We are engaged in the treatment of most dental diseases: caries, periodontal disease, gingivitis, pulpitis and so on. If You want to get competent advice, please contact us by dialing one of the working numbers:
+38 0482 359-360; +38 063 7-359-360.
Frantsuz'ky Blvd, 1/3 А email@example.com +38 0482 359-360 +38 063 7-359-360